nedeľa 25. septembra 2011

Family



Our family supports us when we need it. They are with us in all the important moments of our lives. It is with our families and in our homes where we learn all the skills that we need for life

My family is one of smallers one.I`ve got only one brother, any cousins, uncles or aunts.
My family is the most important think for my. Always, when I am abroad for longer time, I miss them so much especially my mum.
She is like my best friend.We spend lot of time together so it`s hard for me find somebody better:)
My brother is a special part of our family because with his hyperactivity we`re never bored.
He`s only 11 but he has already teen manners. It`s very funny to watch him at the morning when he`s preparing clothes :D
The youngest member of our family is Bono, our one year old pet:)
Even if my family is too small we have lot of fun together.

Friends are God's apology for family.  ~Hugh Kingsmill

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára